We are looking for a
Lead QA Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well renowned software development company!
We are looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join our major digital growth journey!
Consolia is part of an international company that operates in several European countries such as Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and Denmark. For the past ten years, Consolia has established a strong presence in Serbia with a team of experienced and skilled developers.
With a decade-long experience in the software development industry, we are a reliable, well-established and trustworthy partner to many companies. We have developed a strong team-based approach and together we create innovative software products for multiple markets.
As we are expanding our QA team, we are looking for a QA Engineer Lead to work with us and develop the best possible product. The QA Engineer Lead and the team owns the product which is one of many in the company’s product catalog. You will be building Test Automations (Ghost Inspector), integration tests (Postman), use exploratory testing, perform regression tests (Zephyr) and assure the delivery of a top-quality end product. The QA Engineer is responsible for setting up routines and ensures that quality acceptance criteria are met (i.e. apps, booking systems and other functionalities) when working with new platforms. We primarily work with backend systems in Azure, apps in React Native, and websites in SiteVision and Kentico. DevOps is also managed in Azure.
- The ideal candidate has 2+ year of experience as a QA Engineer Lead with a passion for quality and extensive knowledge in the area.
- Experience in test automation and performance.
- Experience in testing web applications.
- Application testing on mobile devices and platforms for Android and iOS.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of software testing methodology and best practices while maintaining and enforcing quality standards.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented with a self-starter personality.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills in English.
If you happen to have worked in the health care industry or have interest to do so, this will be an exciting challenge for you.
- Challenging and exciting work in an international environment
- Great office space at an excellent location
- Opportunity to work in a team of highly professional people
- Engaging work atmosphere with proactive, friendly and motivated colleagues
- Regular team building activities
- Full private health insurance
- Gym membership etc.
We look forward seeing your application for this position. Send your CV in English electronically.
We will contact only shortlisted candidates with the proper qualifications.
Please visit our homepage http://www.consolia.rs.