Legal Technology Consultant (m/f/d)
BRYTER is a young but already leading software company in decision automation. We aim to change the way people make decisions in complex and high-judgement scenarios. Our no-code building platform combines great usability with intelligent technology to enable our customers to build and to use automation apps in their day-to-day business. We help all knowledge-intense industries to make their daily business more efficient and transparent and automate whatever is burdensome and boring. Our clients are big companies, banks, consulting and law firms across the globe.
We believe that teams are more important than businesses and we are convinced that the right team can have the highest impact. Our management has successfully built, scaled and sold companies before and wants to create an environment where everyone can grow to full potential and flourish.
We want our team members to take responsibility, to understand the mission and ultimately: to be happy. That is why we optimize for happiness in our business organization, allowing everyone to have as much ownership, autonomy and mastery as possible. We allow our people to work from home or everywhere else and we encourage everyone to take part in conferences, to speak and to learn.
Our team consists of highly experienced and motivated people in our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt and London. We’re currently looking for Remote Legal Tech Consultants who live in or close to the German or UK market and speak the corresponding language on a native or fluent level.
Being a Legal Tech Consultant with us
We are seeking for an incredibly bright, high energy individual with a passion to learn and the ambition to be a key part of our global expansion strategy. The position as a Legal Tech Consultant is a process centerstone of the Commercial team, driving the business forward and defining the quality, speed and feel of the team’s work. We are looking for a passionate team member in our company, to share our vision of bringing automation to complex, knowledge-based decision scenarios.
Ideally you will be a considerate, bright, forward thinking, and high-spirited candidate (native German and business proficiency in English is a plus) with a passion for building and managing complex relationships with our exceptional client base (including global law firms, banks, consultancies and top-tier corporates).
In this role you will become a product expert, working with our clients on complex use cases to help them quickly and smoothly achieve their goals through our product – a highly innovative no-code building platform that allows lawyers and other experts to build digital apps. You’ll be working with a mixture of law firms and in-house teams in your day-to-day work, which is why we are looking for candidates with a strong legal background.
The role demands someone who is passionate about the adoption of technology in the legal space, as well as focused on consulting with global businesses to provide cutting-edge apps with BRYTER. Above all, we are looking for a strong communicator, who is able to collaborate effectively internally and externally to get things done, and able to think of creative solutions for complex business problems. We are looking for someone with a consultative mindset, a highly professional attitude and a tenacious commitment to continuous improvement. The success of our business is built on forging strong partnerships with our clients and as a Legal Technology Consultant you will be ideally placed to maximise the value our clients receive.
You will be working as part of the global Commercial team, alongside a broader team of Business Development Advisors and Customer Success Managers. The ideal candidate for this role will have worked in the legal field in some capacity, with a passion for technology and client service delivery.
- Consult with our global client base, helping them to create highly innovative apps to scale their businesses with BRYTER
- Manage a number of parallel projects for global clients, defining their roll out plan and seeing the projects through to completion on time and on budget
- Managing key internal and external stakeholders and helping to develop our business as we look to scale our company
- Coordinate and conduct workshops, on-boardings, trials and training for clients
- Contribute to the constant improvement of Client Lifecycle practices, as well as the Commercial team as a unit
- Become a product expert and identify and advocate for new product features on behalf of our clients, as well as working with our world-class developers to build new product features
- Travel may be required, whether this is to engage in client meetings or speak at international events and conferences
Qualifications we would love to find
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree or similar, in law or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in project management with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and competitive environment, e.g. BigLaw, Big4 firm or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in a ‘self-starting’ environment. A builder, not a follower. Someone willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the English language, preferably German or English native speaker.
- Interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistently improving your craft
- Extreme attention to detail
- Love of data to track and improve your own performance and that of the Commercial team
- Some basic technical experience would be advantageous
In order to be close to our markets and avoid unnecessary travel we’re currently looking for English speaking candidates who live in UK and German speaking candidates who live in or close to Germany.
What we offer
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that allows and fosters career development and fast learning
- Flat hierarchies and hands-on mentality
- Opportunities to broaden your professional network
- Work with experienced entrepreneurs and benefit from their experience and know-how
- Participation in scaling a great product in to global reach with extremely fast growth
- A competitive salary reflecting intense and demanding engagement
Deadline for applications: 21.11.2021.
BRITER je vodeća platforma bez koda za automatizaciju stručnog znanja.
Intuitivni set alata platforme omogućava profesionalcima da grade, upravljaju i prodaju interaktivne aplikacije, bez potrebe za veštinama programiranja.
BRITER pomaže konsultantskim firmama, bankama, preduzećima i javnoj upravi širom sveta u digitalizaciji i skaliranju njihovih usluga. BRITER je posebno usmeren na stručnjake za pravo, finansije, poreze i usaglašenost koji rade sa složenim, uslovnim i scenarijskim sadržajem koji žele automatizovati periodične i standardizovane procese donošenja odluka.
Za njih BRITER olakšava digitalizaciju i automatizaciju u njihovom poslu. BRITER ima predstavništva u Berlinu, Frankfurtu i Londonu. Softver podržava profesionalce u preko 30 međunarodnih pravnih i računovodstvenih firmi, kao i korporativne službe i javnu upravu, u automatizaciji profesionalnog odlučivanja. Među kupcima su ING, PvC, Deloitte, Baker McKenzie i Tailor Vessing.