License Management Expert
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization constantly working on improving and managing technology demand, its focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 as a spin off from Telenor Serbia and subsequently acquired assets, employees and contract portfolio of Telenor Common Operation branch office in Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
This is a temporary position for a duration of 2 years, starting from mid-April 2021.
- University degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or related fields
- IT infrastructure technical background is advantage
- Software licensing experience is advantage
- Good skills in reporting and follow-up
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Good team player
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and committed personality
- Willingness to travel across the CEE region
- Responsible for management of software assets within organization
- Planning, monitoring and recording SW license assets throughout their lifecycles:
- Perform an inventory of installed software
- Match software installations with licenses
- Ensure compliance with vendor contracts is in place
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation
- Maintain knowledge on all licensing changes
- License usage and deployment approval
- Providing SW license terms and conditions
- Supporting finance processes around SW licenses
- Project work participation and support to Project teams
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.