About this Position
At Connectify we make complex networking tasks easy by developing apps that deliver faster, more reliable, and more secure Internet to users all across the globe. Over the last year, we’ve experienced unprecedented growth and we’re excited to add to our talented and hardworking team. We now have millions of customers using Speedify, our unique channel bonding VPN - the only one that enables you to use all of your Internet connections at the same time to improve stability, speed, and security.
Speedify’s worldwide network of backend services and web applications is powered by Linux. We’re looking for someone who is capable of keeping that infrastructure running smoothly to create amazing experiences for our customers.
Interested? In your cover letter please tell us about a Linux-based project (professional or personal) that you were excited to work on and why.
- Comfortable working at the command line on Linux servers
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Good written communication
- Understanding of tools used to identify bottlenecks in system resources
- Experience troubleshooting and fixing system and network issues
- At least three years of professional experience
- Interface with our DevOps and Customer Support teams
- Keep our fleet of Linux servers running and secure
- Diagnose system and application issues in our production environment
- Respond to alerts and notifications
- Run Ansible playbooks and manual playbooks
- Create manual playbooks
- Investigate customer issues
- Experience managing Docker services
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Ansible
- Deep understanding of networking technologies
We at Connectify respect the laws and regulations, so you will be required to open a flat tax rate agency, and will cover all your expenses, including tax, healthcare and pension fees.