GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, basedin Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 200 software engineers, business analysts, and business domain experts. Our clients employ between 5.000 and 125.000 team members. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft, and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that isconstantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production, and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust, and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside.
We are looking for: Linux System Administrator.
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for developing and maintaining application solutions. You should possess a broad general knowledge and have experience with system operations and issue management systems, as well as good communication skills and business etiquette. Among others, your tasks will be to provide a high level overview of all related systems, to support users, to communicate and coordinate inside a large organization, to automate daily tasks, as well as to perform system administration tasks when needed. You should be able to understand the software architecture of the custom software applications that are being supported, and the underlying server architecture providing default capabilities in this domain. As a member of our team you will have the chance to engage in this exciting new field, learn more about new technologies and progress rapidly.
- At least 2 years of working experience in System Administration in Linux server environment
- Working in RHEL, CentOS (installation, configuration and monitoring of applications)
- Scripting language knowledge (ideally Bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft server and client operating systems
- R&D mindset: willingness to learn new things, investigate unknown problems and improve existing implementation
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage projects according to schedule
- Good command of written and spoken English
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Experience in managing AWS cloud environments
- Basic knowledge of IaC tool (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipeline setup and administration
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- An attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- A long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.