This position is responsible for ensuring that MES related services and procedures are implemented, maintained and properly executed. This includes a good understanding of production processes, IT infrastructure as well as a close collaboration with other departments and Magna internal customers.
- Support, coordinate, and administer the implementation of MES based processes, solutions and functions.
- Gather business requirements, propose technical concepts for project needs and validate technical feasibility.
- Installation and configuration of MES Solutions (incl. DB, Backup, Archiving).
- Coordination and implementation of interfaces with partners and suppliers
- Bring to service / functional test / integration test / GoLive preparation of MES services, processes, and functions.
- Support of offer and billing process.
- 1st & 2nd Level support including 24x7 on-call support (post go-live lifecycle maintenance).
- Coordination of 3rd Level support (e.g. software vendors, OEM helpdesks and other related parties).
- Develop and maintain MES training materials and train users.
- Install, coordinate, and troubleshoot MES-related products / review and implement vendor-supplied patches.
- System monitoring (business processes, interfaces and solutions).
- Maintain and update the Know-how database.
- Support and enhance the software development process of MagJIS.
- Iplement and support dashboard, reporting and analyses solutions.
- Act as a technical consultant to Magna plants on MES topics.
Knowledge and Education
- Minimum 3 years in related field (preferably in Automotive Manufacturing industry).
- SAP Certification is an advantage.
- Experience with MES standards and MES software preferred
- Experience with databases preferred.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication and analytical skills, problem solving & interpersonal skills.
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn on the job.
- Works well alone and while managing groups.
- Willingness to travel globally is critical for this position.
- Ability to work flexible hours when required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Profound English communication skills.
- Able to communicate in German is an advantage.
For dedicated and motivated employees we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Regular travel 10-25% of the time.
Magna je globalni lider u automobilskom inženjeringu i dizajnu. Bave se proizvodnjom i razvojem komponenata koje se koriste u automobilskoj industriji i dizajniraju automobile za najpoznatije svetske proizvođače, stalno pomerajući granice inovacija i stila.