MS SQL Database Developer
MS SQL Database Developer will be responsible for development of applications for reporting and data analysis functionalities and completing specific bank requests, projects and miscellaneous tasks, while ensuring commitment and quality until completion. This position involves using established work procedures to develop, implement, maintain and troubleshoot banks reporting systems.
- University degree - technical or software engineering (ETF, PMF, FON,..)
An ideal candidate would be:
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience
- Good knowledge in writing MS SQL stored procedures, functions, joins, complex subqueries
- Development in MSBI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), experience in handling of ETL subsystems, scheduling, dependency analysis, etc.
- Experience in structured relational database design.
- Experience in SQL Optimization
- Ability to write concise and accurate technical documents throughout program development.
- Ability to troubleshoot programming changes, errors, and subsequent modifications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to present facts and data in a logical fashion tailored to the level of business.
- Ambitious to grow in a large international corporate environment, show initiative and proactively take on responsibilities and challenges
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Open and communicative
It is a plus to have:
- Knowledge of Banking business processes
What we offer:
- An exciting and innovative job full of opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Job in a stable, supportive and friendly work environment with modern tools and technologies, new generation systems
- Opportunity to work on different projects related to commercial digital projects, core banking system, reporting system development
- Continuous training and education