Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen.
Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much.
Everseen solves this with it’s proprietary AI platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade.
We are looking for Machine Learning Engineer / Research Scientist with Machine Learning and Computer Vision background (senior/intermediate/junior) who want to work on the leading edge of automation in retail (and other domains). Passionate individuals with high expertise in Machine Learning and Computer Vision, are encouraged to join the team as we try to create a dynamic, highly active and skilled group that is about to change the video analytics landscape.
- reading scientific papers, reproducing results, implementing appropriate solutions and adjusting the cutting edge solutions to project needs,
- developing novel solutions in computer vision for retail,
- building/optimising deep learning based models for extraction of useful knowledge from real-time video streams.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics/statistics, other relevant technical university, or enthusiasts with a strong background / high level of experience in the before mentioned domains.
- The applicants should have strong skills in software engineering with expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Python – preferable, C++, Java…).
- A good candidate should be familiar with some of computer vision, machine learning and deep learning libraries (e.g. OpenCV, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn…).
- The applicants should have deep understand of machine learning concepts from both theoretical and practical perspectives.
- Academic connection is part of our essence, so we would embrace experienced lecturers, teachers / professors who want to take part in this endeavour. Still, programming skills are a must for all members of the team as we see this as one of the critical links between them.
- The candidate must be a highly creative out-of-the-box problem solver, capable of proposing novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show feasibility of their solutions and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
will be given to individuals: with demonstrated / industrial research in the fields of machine learning and deep learning with special focus on computer vision.