vidIQ’s mission is to advance the creator's journey with actionable data-driven insights. We pursue this through our values of being creator obsessed, lean and fast, and being scientific. We have already helped millions of creators, and we are looking for stunning co-workers to join us in helping millions more.
So Why Join Us?
Our work is exciting as we are transforming the creator analytics space. This has provided many of us the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects. Equally, we’ve set up our people for success by giving them professional development opportunities like courses or conferences that will help them acquire desirable skills/experience.
Our company has met the future of work head on, with a fully remote company, capable of giving you flexibility to balance work and life. When it’s time to go on a break, we have an unlimited vacation policy so you can recharge. Lastly, we celebrate our wins and try to enjoy work by going on fun retreats to exciting destinations, such as Spain, Portugal and amazing places to come.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion . We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize diverse talent and an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
What you will be doing
- Help build the machine learning-powered algorithm products that make vidIQ a leader in the video analytics space
- Design, prototype, help engineers to implement, and A/B test innovative algorithms that work at scale, drawing on recommender systems, natural language processing, computer vision, and other relevant domains
- Be an advocate for and help to identify new machine learning and AI product opportunities for the business
- Work closely with cross-functional teammates, including product managers, engineers, designers, and product analysts, to deliver the highest impact to our users
- Knowledgeable with 3+ years of relevant industry experience and advanced degree in machine learning, computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, or related quantitative field
- Proven track record of shipping machine learning-powered algorithm products at B2C-like scale as well as working with cross-functional teams in an agile-like environment
- Your grasp of machine learning fundamentals and ability to design intuitive, working ML solutions in response to complex business problems
- You have a strength in the “design and prototype” part of the ML development pipeline, beginning with pulling datasets from SQL and ending with serializing ML models and assisting engineers to product-ionize model retraining and model serving systems
- When it comes to communicating, you have no problem with ML/algorithm designs clearly to cross-functional team members, especially engineers and product managers
- You are well versed in SQL data warehouses such as Redshift and Snowflake, have worked on current ML tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Python, and feel comfortable with recommender systems or natural language processing
- To take it one step further, you are effective at translating and blending traditionally distinct ML concepts such as recommender systems, NLP, regression, and classification into a common framework such as TensorFlow