What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Magento Developer to handle the following assignments: maintain our eCommerce websites, ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly, develop new modules and apply any required changes.
Who are we?
ITAF is an IT Partner for medium to large sized businesses based in Belgium offering a wide range of ICT solutions. We have a enthusiastic and dynamic IT Service Management team with offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Belgium. We pride ourselves on being creative and user-friendly-minded upon finding the perfect solution for the customer.
What are your tasks?
- Regularly update our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Develop new functionality
- Implement (front-end) changes
What do we expect from you?
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Very good PHP knowledge
- LESS and CSS knowledge
- Magento certification can be a plus
What can we offer you?
- A compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- Competitive employment conditions
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- An opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take
- A modern and cosy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in online survey.
Only apply for this role if you meet the basic requirements which are mentioned above!
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position.
We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.