As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving clients' eCommerce websites. In this role, your primary task will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. If you can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client, we’d like to meet you.
What will you do?
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications
- Participate in project & deployment planning
- Install security patches
- Develop new functionality
- Implement front-end changes
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
What about skills & experience?
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML , XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards
- Demonstrable source control experience
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
Why you'll love working here?
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for interesting clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Very positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)