Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Developer
Function: Information Technology | Location: Plant Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Development of Software Tools which will be used in Production environment using a wide range of Programming
- Implementation of traceability system used in production and additional Software tools
- Responsible to maintain SW in order to reach the quality targets in his processes according to released procedures
- Work together with the Industrial Engineering team in order to assure the development and continuous improvement of production Software tools
- Keeps contact with internal SW developers in order to ensure the best functionality and high availability of the software after any update
- Implements locally the global/central CEP standards
- Support the implementation of new products
- A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
- Offering training and consulting to future integrators or developers upon request; he is validating these changes when requested
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology or related discipline
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science, Electronic, Automatics, or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position, preferably in automotive electronics Industry
- Programing languages OOP, Visual C++, C#, WPF, ASP.Net, SQL and good know how about Data Bases
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- Learning and development
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.