Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Specialist
Function: Information Technology | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Leads and participates in projects (MES system implementation) in the plant, being technical expert for MES components
- Supports the implementation of the global standard MES system
- Consults the business departments in process optimization and optimal use of the standard MES solution provided
- Delivers first and second level support for MES implementations in the plant to users
- Organizes the support for productive MES reports, consults and executes measures to improve reporting design and architecture
- Leads and manages internal projects and rollouts in the plant
- Defines and documents the Best Practices to achieve cost and quality goals by use of MES IT systems
- Creates functional specifications for client tools based on requirements from plant
- Provides support to machine suppliers and plant teams for the production lines.
- Works closely with other teams and pillars, and with external suppliers and resources to achieve project targets
- Leads the requirement management process and forwards requirements to the central IT departments and teams
- Consults local teams in setting up of reports and applications (e.g. BI, Dashboards, DWH reporting, Big Data analysis, KNIME etc.)
- Project management for installation, training and commissioning of the Continental standard MES systems based on pilot installations
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- At least 2 years of experience as IT support in a manufacturing company
- Manufacturing Execution System advanced knowledge
- Good knowledge of database technologies (SQL, Oracle)
- Good knowledge of Linux operating system
- Basic skills in project management
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.