- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Basic knowledge of other common programming languages (Java, C#, etc.)
Nice to have, but not required:
Some knowledge and/or experience with:
- JS frameworks/libs (React, Angular, Vue, jQuery, etc.)
- NodeJS development environment (Webpack, Gulp, etc.)
- JS testing frameworks (Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, etc.)
What we offer?
- - A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company
- - Personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals
- - Open, informal and fun atmosphere
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: