Levi9 is 999-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We make an impact on business with technology by taking an initiative and being proactive in delivering results. Only if everybody is willing to be transparent and share their knowledge, we will be able to get the insight we need. Strongly committed to our people, that is who we are. Join us, grow with us and have fun becoming a part of our successful story!
We are looking for a:
Medior DevOps Engineer
What are we looking for?
- Working experience with cloud providers (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python etc.)
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Knowledge about CI/CD concepts and tools
- Experience with infrastructure as a code tools (Terraform, AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Git
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, Prometheus, Zabbix is a plus
- Experience with Serverless Framework is a plus
- Experience with web, application and database servers is a plus
What will you do?
- You will design and implement the tools required to automate, deploy, manage and monitor cloud based applications and environments and partner with developers in CI/CD activities.
- On this journey, you will have the chance to learn and grow your experience with tools like AWS Cloud, Google Cloud Platform, Terraform in subjects such as creating Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code, deploying applications using CI/CD pipeline and constantly improving process using Automation tools.
- Work in a team with skilled DevOps Engineers to develop and operate a complex build and continuous integration infrastructure
What do we offer?
- Working on complex systems development
- Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- Personalized wellbeing packages
And much more when we get back to office-life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications:
Prikaži tekst oglasa
Link je kopiran.
Posao DevOps System Administrator / Engineer, Novi Sad(94 oglasa)
email@example.com:~# Helloworld.rs koristi kolačiće kako bi ti pružao najbolje korisničko iskustvo. Nastavkom korišćenja
sajta smatraćemo da imamo saglasnost sa korišćenjem kolačića. Više o kolačićima možeš pročitati ovde.