Medior Java Developer
Looking for a job within a group of young, dynamic and creative people that has a family vibe? Then you’re in luck cause you’ve stumbled upon the right job ad.
You have a passion for Java developing? Even better, ‘cause we’re currently looking for a Java Developer who will SLAY THAT CODE and become one of our totally awesome squad members.
We’ve summed up the most important info you should know if you like what you’ve read so far.
First of all, we can give you a fair amount of great benefits such as:
- high salary opportunity
- flexible working hours, no overtime policy
- honest, supportive and friendly working environment
- growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in the creation of an organizational culture
- challenging international projects, opportunity to work with new technologies
Some of the skills you should probably have:
- at least 3+ years of work experience in: Java, Spring, Hibernate
- solid knowledge of Object Oriented Programming practices and MVC design patterns
- knowledge of database design, SQL and NoSQL
- excellent verbal and communication skills in English
- able to travel from time to time
So, here comes the little less awesome part. We have a few (totally) minor downsides such as no provided parking space (but hey, walking is great exercise!), no provided food (yet!), sometimes too dynamic working environment (but at other times super chill). :)
So don’t be shy to apply for the job if you think you can take us. :)