Who are we?
Founded in 2010, Jola is a fast-growing web developing company, focused on creating eCommerce solutions for clients in furnishings and real estate niche.
We are composed of an interdisciplinary mix of strategy, creative, UX design, visual design, creative technologies, and engineering teams.
Our engineering team boldly combines bleeding-edge technology with our core solutions thus providing work flexibility and creating space for our creatives and developers to showcase their ideas and capabilities to the fullest.
As Magento partners we use Magento as the backbone for our solutions and build from it using JS technologies.
Our offices are located in New York, Belgrade and Niš.
We are searching for: Medior Magento Developer
Location: Niš or Belgrade
You will join Jola’s team in creating amazing eCommerce PWA solutions that incorporate bleeding-edge technology.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Working on the development of Graphql and REST API’s, using standard Back-End technologies,
- Creating Back-end Magento modules and their integration with other modules,
- Integrating Magento modules with external POS, PIM and ERP systems,
- Development of new modules and improvement of the existing ones.
Experience and technical skills required:
- 3+ years of work experience,
- Excellent knowledge of Magento 2,
- Excellent knowledge HTML, XML, PHP, MySQL, AJAX and OOP,
- Excellent knowledge of working with Redis/sessions/cashing,
- Excellent knowledge of Graphql and Apollo Client,
- Excellent knowledge of working with API development,
- Excellent knowledge knowledge of working with Web services (SOAP and REST),
- Excellent knowledge of working with Unit / Integration / Functional Testing,
- Linux user,
- Advanced knowledge of the English language.
What are we offering:
- Opportunity to work on projects that drive your continuous learning,
- Working in a knowledge-sharing environment that puts focus on teamwork and cross-team collaboration,
- Internal and external training that impact your personal development,
- Performance-based bonuses,
- Bonuses for certification in your respected field,
- Private health and pension insurance,
- Opportunity to travel abroad (in regular circumstances),
- Modern, non-open space offices in downtown Niš or Belgrade,
- Other perks like employee jubilee awards, referral program, flexible working hours, remote work...
Please send your CV electronically.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.