Who are we?
Syncit Group is a software development company, a Magento Business Solution Partner, and an Adobe Solution Partner. Our expertise lies in the development of complete eCommerce solutions, custom extensions for Magento 2, as well as custom and native Web and Mobile applications.
We have been successfully developing high-quality software solutions for clients from the USA, Great Britain, Canada, Germany, Italy. Our most notable clients include Replay Jeans, one of the most influential retail brands in the world; Fashion&Friends, one of the leading South-European multi-brand fashion stores; Rainier Arms, one of the leading American firearms manufacturers, and MMRF, the biggest non-profit organization in the world that researches the cure for multiple myeloma; to mention only a few.
Syncit Group’s main product is Athena Search, an AI-powered, SaaS-based platform with user-friendly features that helps website owners boost sales and conversions and at the same time improves User Experience and Customer Satisfaction. It is built to help eComm websites achieve their full potential. Thanks to in-depth, real-time reports, merchants can navigate their sales strategy, and earn extra profit.
Athena Search is self-improving over time thanks to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Through open API calls or Magento/WooCommerce extension, Athena can be integrated with every eCommerce platform on the market.
Who are we looking for?
Syncit Group is looking for a Medior Project Manager who will join our team in Belgrade. You will be working with very qualified and experienced people.
- Identifies the needs that can be successfully addressed on projects;
- Develops new project plans in consultation with stakeholders, including upper level managers and clients;
- Reports on each project’s effectiveness by consulting with clients, consumers, and team members;
- Provides the project coordination function and manages the team effectively;
- Follows best practice project methodologies;
- Negotiates new supplier contracts and constantly reviews existing contracts with business requirements;
- Manages the day - to - day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings;
- Monitors staff performance and completes performance reviews;
- Manages project scope and changes:
- Creates and tracks projects and their progress in adequate PM tools;
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CEO, and key stakeholders;
- Prepares estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project;
- Creates full Project Management documentation (Project Charter, Project Plan, Project Risk Management);
- Identifies key stakeholders;
- Delivers appropriate and effective level of communication within and out of the project team;
- Mentors a team of Junior Project Managers;
- Works in accordance with the strategic goals of the company and takes care of the company's good image.
How do we imagine the perfect candidate?
True Scrum Master - Remove all impediments and build quality solutions based on customers’ needs.
Well-organized - Fully manage tasks and workflows through the best PM methodologies.
Problem Solver - Understand clients’ pain points and be part of their solution.
Skilled Communicator - Make great relationships with colleagues and clients.
Whole Package - Expertise in one or more project management tools (Jira, etc.); Technical Mentoring & Coaching; Readiness to keep up with new technologies; Interaction with the clients to create end - to - end specifications for eCommerce solutions; Taking part in discussions with clients about roadmaps and issues.
Smart Cookie - Advanced knowledge of English, both written and verbal (mandatory).
Speak Your Mind - Frankly communicate problems, ideas, and solutions, we welcome open and honest relationships.
Why choose Syncit Group?
We offer a very friendly and encouraging atmosphere for you to ideate and develop your skills. Besides, you will enjoy the many benefits that our company offers, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits packages,
- Flexible working hours,
- Remote-friendly workspace,
- Challenging, yet interesting tasks,
- Private health insurance,
- Attractive destinations for team-building activities.
Do you have what it takes to become a part of the Syncit Group team?
Apply now and find out!