The world’s largest enterprises rely on Everseen’s AI-driven computer vision solutions to realize transformational outcomes at global scale. By delivering efficiencies throughout their entire value chains, we enable our customers to respond faster and with greater precision to market demands and day-to-day business requirements. For the largest retailers, this often means minimizing asset shrinkage, streamlining logistics and in-store operations as well as delivering a better customer experience.
At Everseen, we passionately believe that if you can see everything, you can fix anything. With innovation as our North Star, we are at the epicenter of a generational convergence of forces, such as AI, computer vision, edge, IoT, and 5G. We are uniquely able to maximize the combined potential to deliver solutions that unlock significant new business opportunities to drive radical value for our customers.
The company is headquartered in Ireland and it has established an AI Research and Development Center of Excellence in Belgrade.
We are looking for Python developer in Research Department who wants to work on the leading edge of automation in retail (and other domains). Passionate individuals with Software Engineering background, are encouraged to join the team as we try to create a dynamic, highly active and skilled group that is about to change the video analytics landscape.
- Software development of a framework related to processing and storing immense amount of data (videos and images)
- BS/MS in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics/statistics, other relevant technical university, or enthusiasts with a strong background / high level of experience in the before mentioned domains
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- 2+ years of proven Python programming experience
- Good understanding and proven work experience in software development, good knowledge of functional decomposition, OOP, basic design patterns and software architectures
- Proven experience in working with: servers, virtual machines, docker, virtual environment, git and Unix operating systems
- Experience with OpenCV, NumPy, Pandas, SciPy is a plus
- Experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS...) is a plus
- Understanding and practical experience in Data Warehouses, Databases and Data Pipelines is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive individuals with positive attitude
- Fast learners that can work in self-organizing environment without constant supervision
- Ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, ability to understand abstract and broad concepts and can clearly explain how to decompose them into smaller pieces
- Willingness to work in and adapt to agile environment
- Working on the latest and greatest technology
- Best equipment
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance