We are on the lookout for inspiring Medior Python Developers to join our community in Belgrade.
Symphony is a premium digital products provider and a global technology house headquartered in San Francisco. We are working with 8 out of Fortune’s most admired brands in 2021 and some of the most ambitious and creative leaders in the world. Founded in 2007, Symphony is unlocking the full potential of humans + technology to inspire growth for our people, clients, and communities.
Today, we count 600+ ambitious, talented individuals in our engineering hubs and consulting offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
This is an excellent opportunity for all Medior Python Developers to join us in expanding a global powerhouse and partnering with worldwide industry leaders to solve some of the most complex digital challenges.
What would be your job, you ask?
- Implementing well-designed, testable, and efficient Python code
- Solving technical problems of medium scope and complexity
- Writing understandable technical documentation
- Assisting with analysis and estimation of client requirements
- Having regular and up-to-date reporting to the team lead, service delivery manager, and/or client, in accordance with a predetermined way of working
- Mentoring less experienced developers and interns
- Assisting recruitment team in performing technical interviews
You will stand out if you have
- 2+ years of proven Python programming experience
- Good knowledge of Django\Flask\FastAPI frameworks
- Experience with SQLAlchemy\DjangoORM
- Knowledge of writing and consuming REST services
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Curiosity about design patterns, SOLID and other programming concepts and principles
- Knowledge of SCM systems (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases is a plus
- Experience in working with cloud providers; AWS (preferred), Azure of GCP is a plus
- Familiarity of issue tracking systems (JIRA or others)
Did we get you interested? Let us know and apply!