Fashion Company is a leading company in the Alpe-Adria region working in fashion and fashion retail and wholesale with a portfolio of over 30 world famous brands and a network of almost 100 retail outlets in Serbia and the region-Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and Romania. For years we have been working with brands that are recognizable around the planet: Diesel, Calvin Klein, Premiata, Levi's, Tommy Hilfiger, Scotch & Soda, Replay, Timberland, Camper, Cesare Paciotti, Bata, Liu Jo, Guess, Desigual, Steve Madden, Mango, UGG, Moose Knuckles, Superdry, Philippe Model, Patrizia Pepe, Dstrezzed, Inuikii, Mou, Frankie Morello, Hugo Boss, Miss Sixty and many others. The specificity of Fashion Company's business is the combination of everything that makes a trend, style and attitude-from clothing products, footwear and accessories to retail stores of the highest level in popular locations. What we strive for is an unambiguous and clear image of our company towards consumers as well as strategic positioning in the market in which we operate.
Fashion Company is actively seeking for a super talented Medior SQL Developer to join our expanding team. The successful applicant will be responsible for writing and optimizing in-application SQL statements. If you have previous experience as a SQL Developer we encourage you to submit an application.
If you are results-focused, a team player, and just as motivated about your own growth possibilities as you are about cutting-edge technology and business success, you belong to Fashion Company.
Work tasks and activities:
- Translate business needs and questions into technical specifications and solutions
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain business intelligence solutions using best practices
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting of BI&A solutions
- Evaluate and improve existing DWH/Integration solutions to modernize the BI/Integrations landscape
- Develop, update and maintain technical documentation
- Collaborate with teams
- Other duties as required or assigned
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or 4 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience as a SQL/BI Developer
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Ideal candidate will possess 1-4 years of SQL experience
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, data warehouse design principles (star/snowflake schema), ETL framework (extract, transform and load) and modeling constructs (OLAP/ROLAP, Relational)
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence and Analytic technologies and Data Visualization tools like Power BI
- Good knowledge of C#/VB.NET.
- Proven ability to take initiative, think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing initiatives
- Knowledge of ERP such as MS Navision is a plus
- Knowledge of eCommerce or retail industry terminology is a plus
- Knowledge of EDI will be considered as a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In the selection process, candidates will not be directly or indirectly discriminated against in relation to health status, i.e. disability, gender, skin color, age, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual or political affiliation, membership in various organizations or any other personal characteristic.
Note: By submitting the application, the candidate agrees that the company processes his personal data in the selection process in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.