Novi Sad, Serbia
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Department: Simple Task
Your skills are:
- 2+ Years of Frontend Development
- Love to create automated workflows with Webpack, Gulp
- Frontend technologies: React, Redux, Angular 4, 5 or 6, Typescript, NodeJS
- Up to date with the industry’s best practice in web development/design
- Good in HTML5 and CSS3 pre and postprocessors
- Good experience with source control tools such as Git, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab
- Good experience working in Scrum Agile methodology
...and you may have...
- Experience with CSS and Scss project architecture and file organization
- Experience with CSS methodologies (BEM, OOCSS, Atomic Design)
- Experience with CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap 3/4, Foundation, Materialize and so on...
- Proficiency in standards-compliant and cross-browser compatible code
- Expertize in the coding of a responsive application. Translate designs across all devices and screen sizes
- Experience with building applications with AWS serverless architecture
You are a Developer who:
- Loves clean, unique, elegant designs
- Prefers the user-centric design in all your solutions
- Is a problem solver and it is your biggest strength
- Is motivated to explore, learn and implement cutting edge technologies
You are also someone who:
- Is a team player that has great experience working with several agile development teams
- Has a solid understanding of the complete product development cycle
- Has the ability to own and run projects from start to finish and work independently
- Has the ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Has a passion to learn new technologies
Also, we know what you need:
- A High salary opportunity
- Flexible working hours, no overtime policy
- A dynamic and friendly working environment
- A growing company which will enable you to leave your mark in the creation of an organizational culture
- Challenging international projects, the opportunity to work with new technologies
Who are we?
Simple Task LLC is a growing software development consulting and outsourcing company, headquartered in New York. Our team is made out of experienced developers that are ready to take any challenge.
We are always working on interesting projects. Not only do we render technical support and creative solutions for various startups in the form of short-term collaborations, but we also have long-lasting relationships with our clients that just happen to be multinational companies. Aside from that, we also develop our own products that give our employees a lot of space for self-improvement regarding new technologies and a chance to grow and enhance their skills.
If you are still reading this, then we think you know what the next step is!
We are waiting for you but what are you waiting for? :)