We are looking for a motivated, experienced iOS developer to help us drive the development of the company’s projects. Here at Qwertify, you will cooperate daily with project manager, engineers and UX/UI designers in order to create innovative, smart, interesting solutions that will keep users engaged and satisfied. You will be part of all stages of the project from the very beginning to the final product.
What you’ll be responsible for?
- To be able to independently work on projects
- Attending to daily meetings + other meetings(refinement, demo, planning)
- To follow code convention in company
- To follow design patterns
What we’re looking for?
- Commercial experience of working in an iOS Developer position
- Good knowledge in Swift, Obj-C is a plus
- Familiarity with reactive programming
- Experience with MVVM
- Experience with Coordinators
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good understanding Apple design guidelines
- Experience with iOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Good spoken and written English
We are here to move experiences, products, and brands to the next level. With the diversity of experience and a little bit of help from cutting-edge technology, we deliver meaningful and measurable results. We are a cross-functional team of 30+ experienced and motivated people that are always ready to listen and suggest the best solution.
We give 100% in everything we do. From making coffee to coding and designing like there's no tomorrow, our goal is to always make the best possible product.
We sweat over the small stuff and pay careful attention to detail. Creating the highest quality projects by constantly renewing and improving every aspect of our process.
We build trusting relationships with our clients, and encourage close bonds among our team members. Teamwork makes the dream work.
We make the impossible possible. You know when you hand users a finished product and all they can say is a “WOW”, that's what we're striving for.
We iterate to success
Success isn't a straight line, so that's why we acknowledge our mistakes, and learning from them makes us better each time. We think that ideas and feedback should come from everyone within the team, or out of the team.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
- Jako dobri međuljudski odnosi i izražen timski duh, kolege različitih senioriteta koje su spremne da razmenjuju znanje i pomognu ostalima kada je potrebno. Vrlo pozitivni ljudi sa kojima je zadovoljstvo raditi. - Raznovrsni i zanimljivi projekti sa dobrim i stalnim klijentima. - Mogućnost napredovanja i učenja novih tehnologija i veština, inicijativa je prepoznata od strane menadžmenta. - Lep kancelarijski prostor i moderna oprema za rad - Hibridni model rada
Organizacija može biti bolja, ali se vidno radi na tome.
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Full-paid sick leave
Hybrid working model - flexible working hours & remote work
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...