Hypercube team is growing!
We are looking for talented individuals with passion for programming that are interested in continuously learning new things.
Medior or Senior PHP Laravel Developer
What you will be doing:
- Develop CMS systems and REST API that support mobile applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Write “clean” well-designed code
- Independently resolving bugs, creating improvements and small features
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex back-end systems
- Active participation in all parts of the software development process
- Actively seek new programming knowledge
What you need for this position:
- Solid/Advanced knowledge of PHP language
- Solid CS background – algorithms, data structures, software design
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel
- Excellent understanding of Bootstrap
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and XML
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP concepts
- Self-motivated, creative, open-minded and loyal
- Solid English skills, written and spoken.
- Strong team orientation
It is an advantage if you have:
- Graduate or undergraduate of Software Engineering
- Previous working experience
- Ability to work in small iterative cycles with a larger goal
- Initiative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to recognize and correctly apply basic software design patterns
- Interest to learn as well as share your knowledge and ideas with your co-workers
Following experiences are a plus, but not mandatory:
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases
- Source control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce, etc.)
- Google Play Services, Facebook SDK, Google SDK, Twitter SDK, Firebase, AWS
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
What’s in it for you:
- Your development skills are valued more than the length of your professional experience
- Pleasant working environment in Niš, City center
- Open to your ideas and suggestions
- Personal and professional growth
- Permanent employment
- Minimum 4 weeks of paid leave
We are looking for talents in Software Development that are eager to develop in the profession. If you have the passion and enthusiasm for programming we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
Deadline for applications: 06.06.2022.
Kompanija Hypercube d.o.o. sa sedištem u Nišu osnovana je 2015. godine.
Hypercube ekipa se bavi dizajnom i razvojem softvera, praveći aplikacije koje su edukativne, zabavne i korisne. Kao mali i zaokruženi tim posvećuju vreme, znanje i napor da zajedno sa svojim klijentima izgrade mobilne aplikacije koje će pružiti vrednost kupcima.