We are on the lookout for inspiring Medior QA Automation Engineers to join our community in Belgrade.
Symphony is a premium digital products provider and a global technology house headquartered in San Francisco. We are working with 8 out of Fortune’s most admired brands in 2021 and some of the most ambitious and creative leaders in the world. Founded in 2007, Symphony is unlocking the full potential of humans + technology to inspire growth for our people, clients, and communities.
Today, we count 600+ ambitious, talented individuals in our engineering hubs and consulting offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America.
This is an excellent opportunity for all Medior QA Automation Engineers to join us in expanding a global powerhouse and partnering with worldwide industry leaders to solve some of the most complex digital challenges.
What would be your job you ask?
- Reviewing product requirement documents and engineering functional specifications to define test strategies and scope test efforts.
- Designing, implementing, and executing automated and manual test suites for different applications.
- Diagnosing, debugging, and performing root-cause analysis of issues and defects.
- Documenting test procedures and findings.
- Working closely with hardware and software development teams to ensure adequate/maximum test coverage/effectiveness.
You will stand out if you have
- 2+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of QA terminology and practices and standard software development lifecycle phases and their purposes.
- Competent in setting up a testing framework from scratch.
- Hands-on experience in writing either UI or API automated tests.
- Understanding of CI/CD tools.
- Ability to adapt to new testing trends.
- Experienced with some of the existing issue tracking tools (Jira, Bugzilla, etc.)
- Familiar with test management tools (Zephyr, X-ray, TestRail, etc.)
Let us know if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and apply!