Who we are?
Invenda Group AG is a group of innovators and entrepreneurs with a business that was born from a fantastic idea that was created into a real product. This is a team of experienced vending, software, IoT, retail and consulting professionals determined to break the mold and disrupt and industry without major change.
What we do?
We have built a ’’brain” that not only has eyes of its own to see customers, but also a wireless connection to its owner and the cloud. We created a modular IoT system that works with new or existing vending machines.
The vending industry is one of the fastest-growing industries whose market value will hit 30 billion by 2024, based on predictions.
We are looking for:
Medior/Senior .NET Engineer
with strong MS AZURE background
The perfect candidate would have:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Proficiency in .NET software development
- Strong proficiency working with one of the cloud computing platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Good understanding of common software engineering practices
- Experience working with frontend frameworks and libraries (Angular, React)
- Possession of Microsoft certificate “Azure Solutions Architect Expert” is a big plus
- Willingness to pursue and attain Microsoft certification (mainly for Azure architecture) would also be considered as a big plus
A person applying for this position must also be:
- Team player
- Willing to constantly learn something new
As a member of our team, you will get a chance to:
- Work on existing Invenda components and develop new ones that interact with various devices and sensors, track user interaction and accumulate data to be synced to the cloud, using C#, Akka.NET, MongoDB, Angular, TypeScript
- Work with various Microsoft Azure components that we utilize to gather and process the data from the devices, including:
- Azure VMS
- Azure IoT Hub
- Azure Service Bus
- Table/Blob Storage
- Stream Analytics
- Event Hub
- Logic Apps
- Azure Functions and more
- Data Factory, Data Lake
- Work on our management portal from where we manage all the devices and the data that was collected using the following services:
- Data Services
- Identity services and AD integration
- Work on Big Data and Machine Learning services
- Work on Reporting services, such as Power BI
Besides this you will also:
- Be in a friendly and agile team
- Use the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Learn even more on training, conferences, business trips
- Have up to 30 days of vacation,
- Enjoy in paid sports activities
- Have private health insurance
- Have competitive salary and bonuses
- Create memories from amazing team buildings
Join our team and help us shape our products together!