Jola CGI is actively seeking to fill a full-time position as a 3D generalist. If you have demonstrated the ability to create visually compelling 3D renders, great looking architectural renders, and are looking for a meaningful and creative professional experience, this might be the job for you.
Applicants will be working alongside experienced professionals and must be able to work on a creative and dynamic team. Each project provides a new opportunity to solve a problem, tell a story, and illustrate a solution. We are looking for applicants with relevant industry qualifications and software experience who are ready to bring their ideas to the table.
- Create High-Quality 3D models from CAD drawings and (or) provided images, 3D product rendering, Architectural Interior, and Exterior renderings.
- Review 3D model submissions (review the quality of the render, and check that the technical setup of the files meets our internal guidelines/requirements).
- Open to learning new programs, plugins, and processes to apply to future projects.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Expert working knowledge of 3ds Max, Vray, and Corona
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop a must
- Ability to read CAD drawing properly
- Unreal Engine experience is a plus
- Keyshot experience is a plus
- Blender experience is a plus
- Minimum 2 years experience as a modeler/renderer artist using 3D Studio Max
- Proficient English