We are looking for a:
Medior/Senior Python Developer
Belgrade, Novi Sad
What are we looking for?
- - 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications
- - Proven experience in writing testable and maintainable code in Python applications
- - Experience with popular Python frameworks
- - Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- - Experience with ElasticSearch/Redis
- - Experience with unit testing and debugging skills
- - Experience using cloud service providers
- - Good understanding of the deployment process
- - Upper-Intermediate English level
- As a plus:
- - Hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, build, optimize, and improve existing systems as well as project work, build new systems and modules to extend our product portfolio with Python systems. Lead and tutor less experienced developers within a team.
What do we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Game room for fun
- - Gym for health (BG)
- - Company parties & teambuildings
- - Parking lot for your car (BG)
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: