About your role:
We are looking for medior/senior React.js developer, responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in web applications. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- 4+ years of experience in Frontend development and at least 2 years of experience in ReactJS
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS and PSD to HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Preferable additional skills:
- Experience with Three. js, SVG, WebGL and Canvas/CSS animation
- Knowledge about browser-based 3D rendering.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Interest in development of Augmented Reality + VR products
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary package
- Great coworkers
- Flexible working hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance
- You can also work from home sometimes if you feel like that ;)
- Interesting projects
- Opportunities to grow within the company and expand your knowledge and skills
- Working with globally recognized brands.