We are looking for a Medior/Senior ReactJS Developer with experience in ReactJS, including the modern JS/ECMAScript/TypeScript ecosystems.
You will be responsible for the implementation of front-end code and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
At Product Hive, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will enable us to deliver an outstanding customer experience, and fulfill our personal potential. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
If this resonates with you and you like making things that make a difference (and having fun doing it) we'd love to chat!
- Developing user-facing features using ReactJS
- Writing and maintaining “clean”, reusable code
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI
- Work on application optimization for maximum speed, scalability, and the best customer experience
- Independently resolve bugs, work on improvements, code refactoring, and feature implementation
- Getting familiar with Tailwind CSS framework
- Active participation in all parts of the software development life cycle
- Communicate with the back-end using REST, Zoom, and Slack
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of web technologies, W3C standard, and programming concepts (HTML5, CSS3)
- Excellent understanding and application of SOLID principles
- Understanding of how back-end works (REST and Authentication services integration)
- Understanding front-end design patterns
- Proficient understanding of code version-control tools, such as Git
- Ability and willingness to analyze and understand the business context, requirements, and logic
Perks of Being a Part of the Hive
- Centrally located, cool office space
- Access to 500+ paid tutorials
- Company team buildings
- Competitive salary
- You’ll be working on the products we’ve built in-house from the ground up. Including our own internal product/startup
- You’ll be working with the cutting edge tech stack
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to make a real impact with the products we’re working on
- Colleagues that kick-ass
Product Hive is an independent, digital product development agency.
Our mission is to help digital businesses build kick-ass solutions that will help them skyrocket their growth and profits.
We specialize in design and development of top-notch web and mobile applications. We’re open minded, energetic, flexible and we always strive for excellence.
We’ve worked with organizations of all sizes (ranging from single founder startups to big enterprise clients) all across the globe (US, Europe, Asia & Australia).
For more info check out producthive.io, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beograd, Niš, Remote