WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are a part of the huge Ticketmaster International ecosystem, one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly visitors, as well as Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow in inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Ticketmaster encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.
Bakson Ltd is looking for talented and creative Microsoft AD Build Engineer who will be working with one of the leading FinTech company in the US. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and know-how to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team. Willingness to work by US (NA) working hours (UTC -4) is strong plus.
- Managing the release of single sign on across an organisation
- Implementing Multi Factor Authentication
- Set up Self-service password reset
- Configure administrator to protect web applications using CA Single Sign On/CyberArk/QuickConnect
- Deep concept & understand AD trouble shooting with immediate remediation
- Extensive experience with AD migration Forest and Domain Level
- Experienced with native MS ADMTv3.0 tool with Quest Software (Quest QMM)
- Experience in AD Consolidation IT infrastructure changes during acquisitions, mergers & divestures
- Experience working in multiple AD domains, based on Windows Server2012r2/2016/2019
- Practical experience in Server and Client level Security Protocols GPO Management and Implementation Experience, Untrusted protocol remediation (NTLMv1, SMBv1 v2, and Ldap Protocol)
- Remediation of applications using AD Accounts which are using unsecure encryption (tls1.0 and tls 1.1)
Experienced with the Process of Migration Knowledge:
- Perform an audit on the existing Active Directory infrastructure
- Provide a plan for the implementation process
- Prepare physical/virtual resources for the domain controller
- Install and configure Windows Server 2016 / 2019 Standard/Datacenter
- Patch servers with the latest Windows updates
- Assign a dedicated IP address to the domain controller
- Install and configure AD DS role
- Migrate application and server roles from the existing domain controllers
- Migrate FSMO roles to the new domain controllers
- Add new domain controllers to the existing monitoring system
- Add new domain controllers to the existing DR solution
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A flat team structure and a highly collaborative culture that values progress over perfection and encourages creativity, innovation and diversity.
- A highly motivated global team of colleagues.
- A flexible working style.
Deadline for applications: 29.05.2021.