SAGlobal provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 76 countries worldwide. Delivered through our 700 employees spread across 6 continents, 20 countries and 26 offices. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over 175.000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
Working with us means that you will work for the leading global Dynamics 365 provider. Microsoft has named SAGlobal the Global Microsoft ERP Partner of the Year and we’re part of the elite top 1% of all Partners globally. We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365, so we have no other lines of business or competing priorities.
We are happy to announce that our Belgrade team is growing which is the reason why we have published following vacancy:
Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Functional Consultant
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade
Who we are looking for:
- SAGlobal is looking for a Dynamics 365 Consultant to expand our Serbia-based Dynamics 365 Operations (formerly Dynamics AX) team. We are seeking the right person that will provide effective delivery of consultancy, through quality of implementation and delivery and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX products and services.
What will you do:
- As Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant you will assist in the design and delivery of customer needs.
- Capture complex, compliance-orientated business requirements and translate them into concise, precise, documented and actionable pieces of work for our development team.
- Providing expert advice to better meet these requirements through configuration with the aim of creating high quality sustainable client solutions and project documentation
- Collaborate and interact with multi-disciplined development teams, ensuring that there is a clear understanding of what is being delivered.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant supports the user community, elicit, manage requirements and specifications as well as execute a variety of testing disciplines (test plans, scripts, unit testing and user acceptance) to drive development and validate results.
- Facilitate workshops and elaborate work items to ensure a common understanding of the success criteria/goals.
- University degree
- D365 F&O Experience is mandatory (Finance/Trade and Logistics modules-mandatory; experience with Manufacturing modules-nice to have)
- 4-5 years’ experience with Product and in PS business
- Willing to travel on missions abroad
- Ability to resolve problems independently using an analytical approach
- Ability to decompose a challenge into smaller parts and address the parts in a disciplined manner, individually or as a part of a team
- Natural affinity for technology with a desire to improve technical skills
- Customer – centric approach and great communication skills
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
- Good written and spoken English language
What we offer:
A full-time position, excellent team and competitive salary. An exciting work environment that will extend across continents with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants on the market. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Fully funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a consultant in multiple roles. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours
- In office refreshments
- Attending Team buildings, conferences, company events
We will be happy to receive your application in case you have more than 2 years’ experience with product and in PS business.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward receiving your CV in English.