We are Upment, an eCommerce development agency specialised in eCommerce deliverables and store design; we service a range of international clients.
Our ethos is to work smart and provide the best service to our clients.
The growth of ideas comes through team effort and not an individual, so building a strong collaborative team is fundamental to us and to the team. Everyone across the business collaborates in the development of the businesses we work with and on many internal projects.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated developers to join our existing software development team.
Are you a Mid/Senior PHP Backend Developer who enjoys writing clean code, who’s passionate about technologies and who likes to have the freedom to propose new ideas & solutions?
As a backend developer, you will be responsible for bespoke development, testing integration of advanced eCommerce solutions, creation of e-commerce platform bespoken modules as well as the connectivity of third-party systems.
Every eCommerce store we build is unique – cementing your development skills to a higher standard than most.
What will you do:
- Develop new features (70%) & maintain existing code (30% of your time) on Magento2 and Adobe Cloud Commerce
- Do code review for your team members through private code repositories. Approve or deny pull requests of your team members
- Apply your technical knowledge to solve real business problems
- Improve modules and platform functionality and strengthen security
- Constantly interact with other team members and clients. Our team's language is English.
What should you bring with you?
- Strong PHP programming knowledge, 2+ years of experience
- A clear understanding of OOP concepts and software design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and EAV data model
- Full understanding of GIT
- Familiar with Linux shell and LEMP stack
- Confident in spoken and written English
- Experience with Magento2 is a plus
What do we offer?
- Full-time employment, Mon-Fri excluding weekends and public holidays in Serbia
100% remote work
- Flexible work hours in and around 9 AM to 5 PM
- A well-equipped office in Sombor if you prefer to work from our office
- A responsible role in a growing team
- Work with a great team of highly motivated professionals
- Challenging tasks whether externally or internally
- We will provide all the necessary equipment for your work
If you feel you need the chance to shine and become one of the best in the industry, then Upment wants to hear from you. Be a part of something special and grow with us.