Join our team of over 20 experienced & talented UX/UI Designers - work on quality-minded, modern, and robust digital solutions for clients from over 15 countries around the world.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best digital user experience by using the latest technology, which makes your role extremely important for ensuring our customer satisfaction. You will work on various dynamic projects (both short-term and long-term) from automotive, education, medicine, IoT, finance, fitness, and other industries, communicating daily with the local and international clients, stakeholders, and your team members.
Cinnamon is a digital agency that specialized in the design and development of mobile and web applications and websites. Our clients are mostly ambitious international and local founders who are looking for tailor-made and high-quality solutions. This is why we have over 60 Designers, Developers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers creating and perfecting those solutions. We care about our employees and we are working very hard to ensure all of us at Cinnamon are fulfilled and enjoying our work. This is why Cinnamon was voted as one of the top 5 middle-size employers in Croatia in 2020 based on the employees voting campaign organized by a job seeking & advertising portal MojPosao.
WHAT DO YOU GET TO DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Design websites, web & mobile applications, and dashboards.
- Illustrate design ideas by using storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps.
- Employ rapid iterations on a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches, and interactive prototypes.
- Test and compare the effectiveness of your solutions.
- Gather and evaluate client requirements together with our Project Manager.
- Collaborate with our in-house Developers, Designers, and Project Managers.
- Mentor and guide less experienced designers (if you are interested).
WHAT WE WOULD LOVE TO GET FROM YOU:
- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role (agency work preferred), focusing on websites, mobile & web applications, and the user experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma (experience with Sketch and animation, and/or illustration is a plus).
- Knowledge of platform UX/UI standards (iOS, Android).
- Understanding of the CRO principles.
- Experience with project discovery workshops is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems and providing a strong user experience.
- Supporting design decisions with reasonable arguments.
- Love of learning and teamwork.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and bonus for hosting presentations, participating in meetups and blogging, successful recommendations for our open vacancies, etc.
- Constant progress and improvement with the help of the management.
- Access to a free and confidential workplace counseling service with our in-house psychologist regarding your personal and professional development.
- Paid conference attending, online courses, workshops, and knowledge sharing.
- Flexible working hours (workday starts between 7 am and 10 am, as per your preferences).
- Extra vacation days after the first year of employment.
- Virtual and live after-work activities and gatherings.
- Team building such as rafting, hiking, etc.