We are DevOcean Solutions and develop some of our partner’s set of products. A highly innovative financial technology business providing intuitive, user-friendly risk analytics solutions to the pensions and investment market.
We started our story back in 2014 and since then we have naturally grown from just a couple of people to a team of 30+. The more, the merrier, as they say. We have managed to build a fun and relaxing environment since our success is mainly due to the fact that most of us have worked together for years now. Despite having more hands on deck, we also face bigger, more complex and interesting challenges.
And as the challenges grow - so must we. We are happy to announce that our research and development office located in Bulgaria is looking to expand once again and we hope that you are the one to match our team's mindset. We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer (or a prospective Mid) to join one of our self-organising development teams and play a key role in delivering high quality, high performing web apps for our industry leading SaaS products.
What do we value?
- Clean, simple and well-structured code
- We enjoy working in an unformal and friendly environment. Or from home (which usually matches the description above :) )
- We work smarter, not harder. Taking advantage of the proper tools, fast hardware, automation of repetitive tasks and taking the right decisions is how we achieve that
- We value the product of our work. We strive to make things better and to reap the benefits of the decisions we have taken in the past. Someone might say that this is a fancy way of saying that we do not like maintaining legacy systems but there is much more to that
So, what will your day at work look like if you join us?
- As a Front-End developer you will be part of an Agile team delivering industry leading Software-as-a-Service products
- Working on exciting greenfield ReactJS products
- Partnering with UI/UX teams to implement high quality designs into functional web apps
- Working together with back-end teams to align front-end functionality with API services
- You will be helping to drive code quality and ensuring best practices
- You will be experimenting with new tools, frameworks and techniques to maintain a cutting-edge approach.
- Continuous self-development in this fast-paced industry is a must nowadays. Assisting in the ongoing learning and development of your colleagues through code reviews and workshops is essential to ensure high quality, build stronger team bonds and helps personal improvement.
What is our tech stack?
React, Typescript, Webpack, Redux, NodeJS, Enzyme
What are we looking for?
- Experience with styled components
- Confidence with ReactJS or other JS frameworks (Angular, Vue)
- Knowledge of Webpack, or other build tools.
- Experience with TDD and Unit Testing (Enzyme, Cypress)
- Understanding of Redux or other state management tools.
- Source control (Git / TFS)
- Appreciation of UI/UX
- Pragmatic and level-headed approach to all aspects of your responsibilities
What can you expect from the working environment?
- You will be working on services/applications that you and your team can call your own.
- Your colleagues are experts in their field – you can expect their work to be of high quality and the team will expect the same of you.
- Flexible working hours, as long as the work process remains efficient.
- You will have the power to make a difference and to be an individual, not just a resource.
- Your voice will be heard on all matters.
- Pluralsight Subscription
- Last but not least, we offer a highly competitive compensation package.
Click on the "KONKURIŠITE" button bellow to take our relationship to the next level!
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
** Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.