EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Medior / Senior Test Automation Engineer in Python to join our team in Serbia.
- Establish and improve performance and automated test solutions (both client and service) for a software project and with daily continuous integration
- Understand the project requirements, participate in project requirements discussions, and involve in the daily development process
- Identify risks and problems in the development process and proactively promote the solutions to lower risks and fix problems
- Collaborate with the teams to test and validate stories, deliver risks
- Deal with Defect Management, Packet Loss, Schema Validation, Payload Size, Behind the Proxy, DNS Routing, Firewall, DB Load, Postman
- Write test cases for stories in Zephyr
- Test Strategy and Performance, Network (Clumsy, Wireshark, Net Limiter, Fiddler), Speed (2g, 3g, 256 MB 512 MB), MQTT protocol, Storage Space, Devbox
- At least 3 years of testing or development experience: automated testing experience is preferred
- Familiarity with software development and testing process
- Understanding of the theory of testing with high-quality sense
- Knowledge of Python and related automation frameworks (such as pytest, unittest) and test scripts development
- In-depth understanding of the business and quality standard of cloud and software
- Understanding of windows API’s, Mobile device management and Docker will be a plus
- Clumsy Tool
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program