WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services for hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also vast experience in advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions while minimizing development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for a Middle UX/UI designer to make the team even stronger.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Portfolio availability (please share links to the portfolio)
- 3+ years of experience in creating websites, mobile and web applications
- Confident spoken and written English
- Sense of taste and style, knowledge of modern trends in design
- Experience in creating complex prototypes
- Excellent proficiency in Figma, Adobe
- Experience in interface development
- Analytical approach, attention to detail, ability to prioritize
- "Managed perfectionism": we value the quality of the product delivered within a reasonable timeframe
Nice to Have:
- Basic understanding of modern browser technologies: their capabilities and limitations
- Native mobile app design experience
- Creating website designs, web and mobile applications
- Interface design
- Work in a team with other designers and developers
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews