Finbet d.o.o. is Associated Company to international Fincore group, a leading expert in real-time transaction and information management systems. We specialise in cloud-based enterprise applications and we enable large and complex organisations to make good, consistent decisions by helping them interrogate complex data sets and control their mission critical business processes.
Finbet d.o.o. is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office. To that end, we are seeking for: Middleware Specialist (C#/.Net Core/Go Developer)
You can become a member of an experienced and inspiring team that is responsible for development of new components, as well as improvements and maintenance of a vast set of existing ones. You will have chance to learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
Additionally, you will be collaborating with internal and external subject matter experts, as well as have an opportunity to actively participate in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations in an effort to improve reliability, scalability and maintainability.
- Experience with .NET framework 4.0 and above or .Net core or Golang
- Good understanding of RDBMS and SQL
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have skills:
- Educated to BS/MS in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar or relevant experience
- Experience in development of middle tier applications – server applications, Web services, WCF/.NET Remoting, SOAP, XML, sockets, multithreading, thread synchronization, etc.
- Experience in multi environmental systems and familiarity with version control systems
- Ability to quickly learn about new technologies and complex systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive attitude towards problems
- Compliance with company standards, policies and processes
- Strong working ethic
- Positions with permanent status
- Work in multinational team environment and travel from time to time
- Stable environment well set to enable your professional growth and progress in friendly and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to work in multi-tiered, multi-platform system with complex structure and data flow
If you think you would fit in well, send us your application and CV now.
We will be in touch with the shortlisted candidates.
Please send CV’s electronically.
Finbet is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process.