The division is seeking a Mobile Developer, who should have a strong background experience in writing mobile applications for Android OS. He/she will be part of a software development team and will play role in adapting existing Android applications, as well as implementing new functionalities required by product’s need and work on new SDKs and products. Should have strong understanding of mobile software architecture, and knowing hybrid mobile solutions is a big plus.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Possess a university degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing mobile applications, and minimum of 3 years developing in Java programming language
- Experience in using third party libraries and frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Java programming language (Java 8, Java 11)
- Experience with Gradle build tool
- Experience with client – server architecture, REST and SOAP Web Services
- Open minded, ready to learn and help others to learn
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of JS frameworks used for hybrid app development such as framework 7, ionic, etc.
- Experience with XML Stack : WSDL, XSD, JAXB, Custom serialization
- Experience of de eloping mobile applications for iOS (objective C, or Swift) is a big plus
- Proficient with the use of Linux/Unix
- Experience with Maven build automation tool, source control tools (GIT), and bug tracking software (JIRA)
- Banking Software experience is a plus