We are currently looking for a Mobile App Developer (Flutter) to join our Impact Bakery team - they have their eyes set on an ambitious goal: to revolutionise Social Media Ads. They kickstarted their App 5 months ago and have a working product. Now it's the time to shape the product, so that they can gain fast adoption.
Impact Bakery is re-inventing Social Media Advertising – with content creators at the heart of it. Be part of a real revolution, that brings Social Media Advertising Budgets where they belong: to the creators.
They at Impact Bakery realise people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and our Impact Bakery team is ready to help them do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Impact Bakery. Come join us!
Technology stack: Go, AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices, Docker, Github, Postgres, Flutter, Elasticsearch, Firebase...
Things you'll work on:
- Implement high-quality and readable code
- Develop using state of the art tools like Swift, Kotlin, Dart and always expanding your knowledge on coding best practices
- Build scalable, robust, and performant microservices
- Automate everything that can be automated
- Work independently on tricky technical challenges. Build, test, measure, repeat.
- Ensure scalability, reliability, operability and the security of applications and data
- Collaborate with product team to design and implement new features
- Deploy software in a well-planned manner with complete coordination with all end users
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and look forward to having an impact in a startup
- Experience with Dart and the Flutter Framework
- Strong communicator, ideally experienced in Scrum / Agile and willing to be part of a cross-functional team
- Experience (from at least 1 project) to create multi-platform apps with a variety of packages, animations and high test coverage
- Expertise in native platform app development & fully aware of platform capabilities, plus a curiosity to go into technical detail and find the most user friendly solution
- Take ownership of features: designing, building, testing, and operating software in an agile and lean environment, supported by a team of experts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Understanding of REST APIs and hands on experience with application deployments
- Integration experience with AWS, Google Cloud, and others
- PLUS: Significant experience in marketing and the most famous social media platforms
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/Engineering or self-educated by visible Products/Projects
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- And last but not least. You don't have to love them but at least know how they work Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, Youtube, Spotify,...
What we can offer you:
- High-growth company in which you can find an exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment
- Budget for professional development (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
Apply here for this position, or check out other positions that we have.