Are you looking to become a part of Marble IT? Some of the values that we look for in people are responsibility, resourcefulness, dedication, open-mindedness and most of all - willpower to learn, grow, and constantly improve yourself. Here is what Marble IT offers to all of our employees:
- Personal and professional growth, with ability to learn and improve your skills.
- Working on creative and challenging projects, and ability to use cutting edge technologies.
- Community based culture, where each opinion is heard and valued.
- Flexible working hours and possibility for remote work.
- Team building gatherings and various events organized by company.
- In-house lectures and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Full-time employment.
- Great colleagues, open and fun atmoshpere.
Mobile Engineer is responsible for planning, developing, testing and deployment of mobile applications for iOS and Android operating systems.
- Working with Project Managers on reviewing, communicating and suggesting the best solutions for needed issues.
- Ability to work with project leaders and clients to review business requirements, create prototypes and project realization plans.
- Ability to accurately plan development timeframes for required features, bug fixes or other software related issues.
- Adjustment of design, development, implementation, support of software to business or product needs and criteria.
- Ability to perform in the agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
Experience and Skills:
- Experience within the mobile application development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge in: React-Native and/or Flutter
- Git, Git workflows
- Responsive UI development. Building processes for iOS and Android operating systems. Knowledge of operations required to publish an app to iOS App Store and Android Google Play.
- Knowledge in some of the graphical tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, Figma).
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, and independent judgement skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.