GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside: www.global-engineering-technologies.com/get-inside
We are looking for: Mobile Developer
Use this opportunity to become a member of a young and ambitious engineering team driven to create complex software solutions. As a member of our team you will have a chance to engage in all of the key phases of software development (Analysis, Planning, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance) and learn a variety of new technologies.
- You have a University Degree (preferably FON, ETF, MATF, RAF, etc.)
- You are a mobile developer (Xamarin, Objective C, Swift) for iOS platform
- You have knowledge or interest in C# development
- You understand ORM technologies (like Entity Framework, NHibernate or other)
- You have deep understanding of OOP concepts
- You understand and use VCS (Version Control System) i.e. git, mercurial, SVN, Microsoft TFS, etc.
- You are able to read and understand other people’s code
- Your English is on intermediate level or higher – written and spoken
- You are a team player willing to adapt
- You are genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn more
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Professional experience in software development
- Independence in solving tasks and proactivity in giving suggestions for improvement
- Good understanding of UIKit and other iOS platform specifics
- Knowledge of design patterns, UML and architectural concepts
- Knowledge of Xamarin
- Scrum, Agile experience
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.