Grip (https://grip.events) is the leading Market Engagement Platform built to support event professionals by delivering technology to facilitate world-class hybrid events – through digital and in-person solutions – that bring people together to discover, engage, connect and move markets forward.
For event participants, the powerful AI platform supports the return on time and investment of attending events with purposeful meetings. For event professionals, the intelligent, flexible platform provides the solutions, plus support and integrations needed to maximize return on investment.
Grip has facilitated the connection of over 5.5 million participants, culminating in billions of data points from some of the world's largest events. This strategic insight and expertise ensure Grip can deliver the event experiences that today's markets and industries demand.
We are looking for Mobile Engineers (Android/iOS) to join our growing team in Serbia to deliver on our event experience.
- Technical degree or equivalent practical experience in mobile app development.
- Good understanding of Android or iOS app architecture and use of design patterns
- Demonstrable development skills
- Swift (or Objective-C) for iOS, or
- Kotlin (or Java) for Android
- Experience with UI development, location and other device sensors
- Experience in interacting with REST APIs and JSON data
- Ability to automate build and release processes for mobile apps. E.g. fastlane
- Bonus points:
- Experience with whitelabelled app development and management
- Work closely with our Product and Business to design, build and ship new features from scratch on apps for iOS devices.
- Develop testable code and features with test automation in mind
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of applications in production.
- You have a product mindset: you care about customer outcomes and proactively bring suggestions and tradeoffs to the table
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Competitive salary and options in a fast-growing startup
- 25 holiday days
- Rare opportunity to grow with the company and take the lead in shaping an entire industry’s use of technology.
- And more!