Prime Holding JSC (Prime) is a leading software product innovation company and IT consultancy that offers guidance and actionable solutions to tech problems.
We at Prime are passionate about applying the newest technology to solve the most challenging business problems of our clients worldwide. We understand what drives fast-growing companies forward and are excited to help them change the world.
The role in a nutshell:
We are looking to hire an experienced Mobile Engineer to build and maintain the next generation mobile applications driving the digitalization of a banking institution. Your primary focus will be developing high-end Mobile Applications for the latest iOS or Android mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store or Google Play
To ensure the success as a Mobile Engineer, you need to have a strong working knowledge of iOS or Android native development, be proficient in Swift or Kotlin, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding Mobile Engineer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Main tasks of the role:
- Proficiency in iOS or Android native development
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring the quality and performance of the application.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing applications on App Store or Google Play
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Apple’s and Google’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Extensive experience in Unit Testing
- Proficiency in Reactive Programming
- Familiarity with Concurrency & Multithreading
- Extensive experience in Memory Management
- Passionate about user experience and quality development
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desire to develop skills in the area of cross-platform development with Flutter
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in building beautiful UI and implementing custom animations.
- Proficiency in various Architecture Design Patterns such as MVI, MVVM, BloC, etc
- Proficiency in Swift or Kotlin Fundamentals
- Familiarity with Just in Time / Ahead of time compilation
What we offer:
So, if you’re looking for a role where you will be challenged to learn, grow, and have a high impact and aspire to become a multi-faceted professional that can be utilized in fast-paced environments to optimize processes, systems, and overall business strategy, you seem like someone we’d like to meet.