We want you to help us take WordPress, Simplenote, and other native apps for iOS and Android to the next level. We want people to be able to blog and manage their site or shop wherever they are on their mobile devices, taking advantage of the things that make our mobile devices our most important ones such as media and notifications. We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve the WordPress experience on phones and tablets — both the apps and their underlying APIs and systems.
- You are passionate about releasing software reliably and on schedule so that your teammates can focus on building great apps.
- You love collaborating in code reviews and discussions about architecture or design.
- You’re motivated to help your teammates become more productive.
- You’re passionate about refining tooling for faster builds, a reliable CI, and automated code reviews.
- You have extensive experience with build systems for both Android and iOS.
- You’re knowledgeable about design patterns and testability – experience with XCUI / Espresso, performance testing, unit testing, and device farms is a plus.
- PHP, REST API, and WordPress backend programming experience.
- Experience with mobile development for iOS and/or Android.
- Familiar with Electron app development, or packaging and distribution.
- Experience with React Native development.
- Open source contributions.
- You’re involved in open source or other communities.