At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Due to our constant growth, we’re looking for a Mobile Test Engineer to work with our Mobile Apps teams (iOS and Android). TEs are expert testers, capable of showing their pod members how to build the best quality in their products, support them in getting feedback about the quality delivered (both manual and automated), and ensure their releases are stable, reliable and that they meet our very high standards of quality.
- Identify, design and implement the best test frameworks, libraries and tools for the needs of the mobile engineering teams. Your tools will be used by devs and testers alike, so they need to be an example of coding best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with our Android and iOS developers and test engineers to ensure the feedback from the automated test suites is visible, reliable and fast, that our test infrastructure is robust, and that we have effective test data management approaches and tools.
- Mentor all pod members on how to use automation more efficiently, how to write good tests and how to get the best of the tools we use.
- Be an advocate of best practices in test architecture, design and test automation for mobile applications.
- You are a seasoned test automation engineer with experience in testing Android and iOS applications (backends and frontends) and systems at all levels.
- You have in-depth experience with test component testing tools like XCUITest & Espresso
- Experience with end-to-end testing tools such as Webdriver.IO, Appium, etc.
- Great command of native mobile app programming languages such as Kotlin and/or Swift.
- Experienced using version control tools (ideally git, GitHub and Gitlab).
- Experience in cross-device and OS mobile testing tools such as SauceLabs or Browserstack.
- Great communication and collaboration skills. You are extremely self-sufficient and a self-starter that thrives at constantly improving tools, processes and approaches.
- Used to working in fast-paced, agile environments, with a great understanding of what agility means for a development team.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2021.