AI healthcare startup with 132 million monthly unique visitors seeking a Mobile QA Engineer.
Get involved with our Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a Mobile QA Engineer.
Apply if you’re fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own tasks, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. And the remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Identify flaws in processes and improve or replace them
- Continually refine and enhance all QA processes
- Conduct manual testing for bug detection
- Monitor, inspect and report quality issues
- Develop and maintain testing scenarios, specs, and other types of documentation
- Ensure that we meet all external and internal requirements before our product reaches customers
- Strong technical background in mobile app quality assurance and an understanding of QA testing
- At least 2y Experience with
- iOS/Android/web projects
- Issue tracking and test scenarios tracking tools (Gitlab)
- Developing tests on Selenium based tools (Appium, Browserstack or similar)
- SQL basics
- Agile development/teamwork
- Awareness of source code management tools (git)
- Background with *nix console interface
- Proficiency in written and spoken English