Develop Microsoft based Digital Workspace Solutions, design and implement Microsoft 365 (Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security) solutions for enterprise level customers.
ICL Services is one of the biggest and oldest Russian IT companies currently in top 100 world IT outsourcing companies and key partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
- A full-time employment contracts
- An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
- Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
- Opportunities for advancement within the company:
- 50% of employees got salary raise
- 30% of employees had a career growth
- Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
- Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
- Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
- Human corporative culture:
- 80-85% of our employees appreciate humane corporate culture in ICL Services
- 85-90% of employees say that they work with great people
- Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
- Required - At least 5 years of experience in IT workplace administration
- Required - Technical Expert level knowledge and experience leading or deeply participating on IT projects or transformations of the customer environments to Microsoft 365 Solutions with at least two of the following technologies:
- MS Office 365
- Microsoft 365 Device Management and Security/MEM Microsoft Endpoint Manager (including security features – AIP, ATA, MFA, Cloud App Security etc.)
- MS Teams
- Hybrid and on-premise Exchange, migrations from on-premise to O365
- SharePoint and SfB solutions
- Required - Ability to create IT design documentation and other technical documentation with little or no supervision
- Windows 10 (experience in image management, migrations, data migrations, servicing) is desired and a big plus.
- Experience in leading or being involved deeply in Cloud Managed Workplace (Intune managed Windows 10, MAC devices, Android/iOS mobiles) is desired and a big plus.
- English: Intermediate to upper intermediate (both writing and speaking)
- Experience and proven records of success in upsell, presell new services and projects to customers is desired and a plus.
- Automation skills, preferably for activities like user data backup & restore, automating post deployment actions etc. is desired.
- Good knowledge and preferably experience in managing SCCM enterprise management solution is desired and a plus.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Licensing Model (Office 365/Microsoft 365/Windows 10)
- Good background in networking area: TCP/IP, VPN, vLan, WAN, LAN, Ethernet
- Basic knowledge of Hypervisor solutions (VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer)
- Time management
- Presentation skills
- Learning Agility
- Negotiations skills
- Emotional resilience
- Customer orientation
- Drive for result
- Business development
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an introductory interview with the team in Belgrade, and a professional interview with our IT experts. We endeavor to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible – don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. Please, bear in mind that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.