All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
In this newly created role on our incident response team, you will take full ownership of the monitoring experience in engineering. You will have a significant impact as we grow the Chainlink eco-system and ensure the best experience for our customers by ensuring reliable uptime.
- Lead the design and deployment of our monitoring infrastructure to detect and alert the team of needed action.
- Oversee the availability, performance, and supportability of our monitoring infrastructure.
- Create processes around alert response operations and support the team to ensure the reliable delivery of oracle data.
- Make recommendations to ensure sufficient metrics are collected to create alerts with every new feature release.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software developer / DevOps engineer or equivalent
- Experience with Prometheus required, Cortex, a plus.
- Experience working with logging, monitoring, and alerting tools (e.g. ELK stack, Splunk).
- Experience supporting complex web applications/services and backend APIs on an AWS stack
- Demonstrated understanding of infrastructure as code, container networking, and security
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for applications: 20.12.2021.
Chainlink je decentralizovana Oracle mreža. Ova kompanija je poznata po tome što velikim preduzećima pruža veoma siguran i pouzdan način za razvoj pametnih ugovora.