Euronet Services d.o.o. is a subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, one of the leading companies in area of electronic financial payments services with global presence in the world. We are offering wide range of services for financial institutions, retailers, service provider and individual consumers.
For our European Electronic Fund Transfer business, we are looking for Monitoring and Technical Support Analyst.
- System monitoring - using various tools for checking any system malfunction and troubleshooting
- Incident and request management, including daily reporting
- Level 1 support for internal and external customers
- Daily cooperation with ICOs (Visa, Mastercard, UPI, American Express) and their technical departments
- This position mainly relates to technical tasks. It does not include direct communication with cardholders or any kind of direct end client support activities
As our CL1 Monitoring Center department works 24/7 during the whole year, working hours are organized in 12-hour day (7.30 am-7.30 pm)/night shifts (7.30 pm-7.30 am), averaging 15 shifts per month. Shift schedule is defined on two months basis.
- General understanding of IT technologies
- Skill to perform several tasks at the same time (multitasking)
- Ability to prioritize tasks when multiple issues are ongoing
- Work in team environment
- Self-motivation with good team spirit, keen to learn new things
- Very good knowledge of English language (verbal and in writing)
- Intensive training courses in the first 4 months
- Hybrid working model
- Team buildings
- Possibility to learn and advance according to skills and performance
- Stimulating compensation package
- International working environment